Sunday 6 January 2013

To u my son...as you turn One.... with loads of Love!!!

A year's gone by
How time has flown
We can't believe
How Neil has grown!
He's such a joy
And so much fun
Oh my! Our baby's Turning One!

Time flies like anything. It seems as it was just a few days back when I first held you in my arms. Trust me there is nothing more joyous and amazing than holding your firstborn child in your arms for the very first time. Your daddy had you first and kissed your forehead with tears filled in his eyes. He said to me "see, here comes my champ". And that is how I named you "Neil" meaning "a champion". when i first saw you, my heart was filled with love, so much love. Never before had my heart known such love. I didn't think it was possible to love something or someone so much. I had butterflies way down in my tummy and this sense of awe came over me. There you were, perfect, beautiful, mine. Yes, indeed, you were mine, no ours :)

It's hard to believe that was one short year ago.The year seems to have passed in a jiffy. Today, you turn 1. It's amazing to look at you today and realize how much you have grown and changed over the past year. Every milestone you reach and every new experience that delights you puts a smile on my face. I just love to watch you explore. Yet, just one short year ago, you were a beautiful, healthy, newborn baby asleep in my arms. A year has brought so much change, so many smiles, and so much love in our lives.

Let me tell you son that the last one year has been the most joyful, exhausting, funniest and fullest year of my life. I have watched you grow and develop your own little personality. I love the way you smile at everyone, your ability to get adjusted in a crowd easily; 

I love when you try and babble every new word you hearyou amaze me with your sharp memory by recalling things told you days back; I feel so happy when people compliment you for your natural spikes; 

It feels like music in ears when you say 'mamma' and 'dadda', i love it when you offer your food to me, i love your dance, your hug, your special kiss.....oh I love everything about you. I love you so much son, my little rock star you are........
 

Now that one year has gone by, and you have grown from a tiny, fragile newborn to a robust, adventurous one year old, I love you more with passing day. The past 365 days were fun to be with you. In that span of time, my life has forever changed. You make my heart smile more than I ever dreamed possible. Wish you a Happy first birthday my precious angel!!


Loads of love

Mamma
xoxo


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment